Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Advance Health offers nurse practitioners the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their schedule and work load in a part-time position. Nurse practitioners receive the necessary training and supplies from Advance Health, and have autonomy of practice to complete seniors’ assessments and submit documentation.
Essential Functions (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
1. Conduct health risk assessments in seniors' homes.
2. Home visits to assess member’s post?hospitalization.
3. Stay current with Advance Health training.
4. Maintain working equipment and supplies.
5. Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo id badge visible during visits.
6. Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers.
7. Provide own transportation to and from visits/be able to access all member homes.
8. Returning completed forms to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion.
9. Conduct specified lab testing during visits if identified by health plan.
10. Maintain <10% provider and member cancellation rates.
1. Master’s degree in nursing, required
2. License to practice nursing in your state (un?encumbered), required
3. National certification as Family/Adult/or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
4. Prescriptive Authority, a plus
5. 1 year full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Customer Service awareness
8. Prior experience with senior’s, a plus
9. Spanish speaking, a plus
10. Competence with iPad technology, a plus
11. Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull and lift up to 15 pounds of supplies (includes iPad, medical supplies and scale), required.
ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Internal Number: NP
About Advance Health
Advance Health provides industry leading managed care prospective health solutions. Our combination of proprietary mobile workflow technology and highly experienced, dedicated care providers yields outstanding program results and better outcomes for our clients and their health plan members.
We offer truly customized prospective member engagement solutions tailored for each of our clients' unique needs. Advance Health was created to leverage best-in-class technology for greater efficiency, data security and automation. We also want to bring better health care to managed care members by engaging them when and where they are most comfortable, using the best available member specific information and workflow technology.