Providence is calling a Registered Nurse, Manager to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse, Manager to provide management and support of operations of 24 hour Providence Regional Medical Center services to the Chemical Dependency Unit as well as provide assistance to the Rehab/2N unit.
In this position you will:
- Partner with Nursing and Medical Directors of these areas to develop program and fiscal planning for the services.
- Collaborate to develop integrated delivery system for assigned areas and seamless patient care plan.
- Conduct or oversee the hiring and orientation of employees utilizing approved interview processes.
- Participate in collecting information and development of budgets.
- Collaborate with staff to develop patient satisfaction improvement plans based on patient and family centered care.
- Manage operations.
At Providence Regional Medical Center Everett we are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. Literature shows that having BSN-prepared RNs contributes significantly to the quality of care. To that end, we are requiring that all nurses be either BSN-prepared or achieve their BSN within five years of hire.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- At least five (5) years relevant clinical hospital based care, management or operational leadership experience
- Sufficient and progressively responsible management experience in a healthcare setting
- Must have expertise/experience in chemical dependency
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Health Care Administration
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Critical Care Nursing
Req ID: 152111