Providence is calling a Chief Human Resources Officer to Providence Health & Services in Spokane, WA.
The Chief Human Resources will provide strategic human resource solutions and operational human resources leadership, management and direction for all Human Resources strategic Partner activities to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective health care within a fully integrated delivery system.
In this position you will:
- Provide strategic human resource solutions and operational human resources leadership, management and direction for all Human Resources Strategic Partner activities to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective health care within a fully integrated delivery system.
- Collaborate with senior executives and line managers to ensure people strategies are established, known, and action plans are in place to support regional outcomes.
- Responsible for implementation of system wide initiatives and serves as a member of Executive leadership teams with PSMS and various councils.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters or MBA Preferred.
- A least 8 years as a senior level HR leader (Generalist HR Executive Experience Required), over multi-location and multi-geographical locations with 5,000 employees.
- Experience moving organizations from decentralized to centralized HR environments and moving employee and management base to technology-based and centralized services (preferred)
- Experience in Healthcare preferred. Experience in not for profit and Faith-based healthcare preferred.
- Remaining abreast of changing regulatory environment.
- Experience in leading within a matrixed HR Delivery System.
- Experience in HR strategic planning and working through local business partnerships, service center environment and centers of expertise to achieve aligned objectives.
- Experience working directly with (non-HR) senior leaders to achieve strategic initiatives.
- Ability to get key HR objectives accomplished through others – both direct report leaders as well as through leaders outside direct reporting relationship.
- Established and built large and effective teams.
- Initiate new ideas as well as delivers what is requested and has proven analytical skills.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Leadership
Req ID: 149534