1. Under the general direction of the Director of Education, is responsible for providing educational programming for orientees and nursing staff.
2. Develops, implements, and evaluates programs.
3. Coordinates regular activities within the Education Department.
4. Performs associated administrative activities in the absence of the Director.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Teaching - Plans a course/aspect of a course which meets individual needs, interests, abilities, and learning styles of students. Procures and organizes materials, equipment, and supplies in advance and in readiness for use in class. Teaches toward the defined objectives
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.