Montvale, New Jersey
Sacramento, CA, USA
Atlanta, GA, USA
Santa Fe Springs, California
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Poughkeepsie, New York
Corpus Christi, Texas
Fort Myers, Florida
Conroe, TX, USA
Castle Rock, Colorado
Graduate of an accredited program required:
- RN, BSN preferred
- Master of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations;
- Bachelor of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Prefer prior experience in case management, utilization review, or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.