Location: Boise, Idaho
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! St. Luke's Health System in BOISE is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/ Unit Clerk to join our Oncology unit.
Full-time (3x12's) Day shift available
Unit/Position SummaryThe Boise Oncology unit covers every phase of the cancer continuum, from diagnosis and treatment to palliative/symptom management and comfort care. This unit sees a variety of post-surgical patients, patients receiving chemotherapy and some medical-surgical overflow. Those interested in an ICU-type experience will be able to care for patients who are critically ill and need close monitoring/intervention.
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None - Experience: 0 years' experience - Licenses/Certifications: Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.