Location: Nampa, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a Clinical Educator 2 to join our Clinical Learning and Student Services team. This position will support unit-based education for the ICU.
Position SummaryThe Clinical Educator 2 plans, supervises, coordinates and evaluates education programs for clinical personnel. Provides clinical education and evaluation to clinical staff and facilitates evidence-based research within a specialized area.
- Develops, implements and oversees the orientation and/or education of staff.
- Designs or collaborates in designing educational curriculums, classes and activities.
- Evaluates effectiveness and outcomes of educational endeavors.
- Acts as a facilitator, consultant, and leader in area of expertise.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Provides education consistent with current protocols, procedures, evidence, and Magnet (as appropriate).
- Devises and maintains strategies to ensure professional development.
- Coaches program participants and/or unit practitioners.
- Develops education to meet regulatory standards and all related policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Manages multiple complex education projects.
- May provide input into the employee evaluation process, counsel employees and/or recommend initial discipline and other personnel actions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Experience: 4 years related experience
- Licenses/Certifications: RN Licensure in the State of Practice
- Adult critical care nursing experience
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.