Location: Chicago, Illinois
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Rush University Medical Center, a nationally recognized clinical and academic institution and the teaching hospital for Rush Medical and Nursing Colleges, located in downtown Chicago, invites applications for the position of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist at the new RUSH Outpatient GI Facility.
RUSH is excited to announce the opening a new state-of-the-art outpatient cancer and neurosciences center, The Joan and Paul Rubschlager Building. The building will house outpatient clinical services for cancer and neurosciences. The 10-story outpatient care center will also house other departments and clinical services, including endoscopy and gastroenterology services, and the Lung Center.
* Rush offers a $20,000 sign-on bonus and competitive salary to all CRNAs
* Competitive benefits and opportunity to practice in brand-new, state of the art facility.
SRNA Grant/Illinois Nurse Educator Loan Repayment Program
* RUSH offers all SRNAs the SRNA Grant & Service Agreement. Up to a year before starting on with Rush as a CRNA, students are eligible for a grant of $20,000 paid in a lump sum to help pay for the cost of their education.
* Nurse Educator Loan Repayment Program--$5,000 of loan forgiveness/year for educating SRNAs clinically or didactically.
Why work at Rush as a CRNA?
* Highly competitive compensation
* Flexible schedule options to suit your lifestyle
* Sign-on bonus and SRNA Grant Nurse Educator Loan Repayment Program
* On-time and predictable relief from your workday
* Minimal call requirements
* Immediately accessible (no need to accrue) PTO
* 403(b), 457(b), and pension plan for your retirement
* Opportunities to teach SRNAs in the highly-rated Rush University Nurse Anesthesia Program
* Malpractice insurance covered by the hospital
* Student loan repayment benefit