Location: Hailey, Idaho
***SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE***
St. Luke's Health System in Sun Valley is seeking a Credentialed Medical Assistant to join our Family Medicine Clinic team in Hailey.
The CMA is responsible for assisting in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider and/or physician. The CMAs prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients including sterilization, cleaning, and checks on medical equipment. A CMA prepares basic laboratory tests on premises and prepares laboratory specimens, as well as entering diagnostic or medication orders under the direction of a Licensed Independent Provider (LIP).
- 4, 9 hour shifts per week Monday - Friday
- Occasional Saturday shift
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and skills for that area of service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from a School of Technology for Medical Assistants
- Current recognized National Certification as a Medical Assistant
- NCCT, NAHP, AMT, AAMA, AMCA, NHA
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Jenn Sturman at email@example.com
Why St. Luke's